TheraBand™ latex Exercise Bands are available in 5 color-coded levels of resistance. Proper use of these systems for resistive exercise provides both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups. Color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Single colour resistance bands.
- Measuring progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy is easy.
- Different resistance levels are determined by thickness of the band.
- Colour-coded levels increase in difficulty.
- Provides positive reinforcement and feedback for gauging results.
- Single band pack helps limit cross-contamination between patients who otherwise would be sharing equipment.
- See TheraBand™ Academy for free, printable exercises for all applications.
- Universally recognized TheraBand™ colors - yellow, red, green, blue, and black,
- The five most widely used TheraBand™ resistance bands.
- Great for therapy exercises at home.
- Resistive exercises that provide positive and negative force on the muscles, improves strength, range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups.